About Me

My photo
I am blessed to be a Woman of God who loves to help show God's very real love in our every day lives. 1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. 13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Why Don't I Listen......

I love God.  Usually when I am at work and I can't get a parking spot close to the building when I first get there, I will go move my car later right before I teach my night class that does not let out until 10 pm.  Well on this particular day I had on my mind to go get some Mapco coffee and grab a sandwich, but something was telling me to just move the car and go back in. Being Wanda, I went to get the coffee & sandwich.  smile. The whole way I am trying to figure out why I am being convicted to not leave campus...should I not spend any money....do I not really need the sandwich?  All of that instead of just listening to my conviction & trusting God.
Well when I get back to my office, someone was waiting on me who I had planned to go eat with before class.  I had totally forgotten. Why don't I listen.  I knew it was the Holy Spirit...why not just trust God instead of trying to figure it out myself.  God is so awesome and faithful, when we don't remember He does, and we should just trust Him.  Amen.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,and lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment